Enlarge individual photos


Click on individual photos to enlarge........ Click on back button to return to blog.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

week-ending


Butterfly Rainforest
at  the  Museum  of  Natural  History
UF  campus
Gainesville,  Florida
...
a   drive  by  the  34th  Street  Wall
didn't  look  too  promising...
since  I   was  in  the  area  a visit
to  the  Butterfly Rainforest  seemed
do-able


Rainforest  from  the  Harn 
..
then  almost  two  hours 
browsing  around  the
Harn  Museum..

glad  I  ventured  inside..
they  changed  the  policy 
about  photography  in  the 
exhibit  rooms 
now  photography  is  allowed 
everywhere  except  the  Monet  Exhibit
...

 I  had  already  put  my  Nikon
in  the  car...
so  all  the photos  are
from  the  Iphone
...

the  photography  exhibits
were  great ...


...
but  my  favorite 
was  the  Andy  Warhol  exhibit