Enlarge individual photos


Click on individual photos to enlarge........ Click on back button to return to blog.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

anything but relaxing .......


so the day is not going as planned/unplanned..
in the process of changing our home internet
provider....... from satellite to Verizon MiFi...

love the MIFI ... 4G and faster than wildblue...
and I can take it everywhere..
my own little hotspot !!

Anyhow... I am in the midst of changing the blog from my 
wildblue address to an old gmail address.....
should be easy enough except that wildblue is
powered by gmail and the two addys clash.....

I finally have it so I can log in with the gmail address...
but the profile and my dashboard changed...
have to manually add the blogs I follow.. that didn't transfer..
So I may be a little slow in commenting the next few days..

Hey .....
It's always something !!