Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
100 NE First Street
services for Trinity Parish were first held in 1868 in
the old courthouse and later town hall.
A wooden Gothic structure was completed by 1873.
A stone Gothic structure on the corner of NE First Street and First Ave.
was completed in 1907.
A fire in 1991 destroyed the original stone structure .
The structure was rebuilt and enlarged based on the
1907 design and plans.