Enlarge individual photos


Click on individual photos to enlarge........ Click on back button to return to blog.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Practice shots ...


Following the Gator Band
this morning was more enjoyable
than the game.......

If the opener is any indication
of things to come... it will be a very
long season and I may be on the
birding trail sooner rather than later.

A little pre-game warm-up .
Hearing the jaws theme this
close is awesome .


Never know who or what you might
see on campus... more of that tomorrow.


I wasn't the only one taking photos.
.. and only a few times did anyone ask
the name of my paper..

well.. when they ask like that ,I can
be truthful and say the local paper...
of course that isn't the answer I gave the
policeman that asked what I was doing...
DUH .....


Band on the run... me too !!