Enlarge individual photos


Click on individual photos to enlarge........ Click on back button to return to blog.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rainy Day Shopping ...

The rain this past week prevented me
from getting out and about with the
camera.... well .. I wouldn't want to
ruin my camera, would I ??

But I can drive over to Fanning Springs
and take all the photos I want inside this
fabulous shop ( Point of View ).

Renata ( the owner ) even serves tea.

Hot Raspberry tea in the winter and
refreshing Peach iced tea in the summer.

She is a most gracious hostess and allows me to
shoot as much as I want.


It is a remarkable shop.
But the centerpiece has to be this
enormous rocking horse.

What began as a carousel horse soon
became this spectacular rocking horse.
Over 6 feet high and 11 feet long.

It can actually be ridden..


Two years to complete.
This sculpted horse is made of mahogany
and bent oak.

.. and for a mere $25,000 you can
take this baby home.